Saturday, August 10, 2013

 
Out of the Shadows...
 
Helga Esteb/ Shutterstock.com

I was one of those kids who ran home from school to watch "Dark Shadows"--well okay, it was already in syndication at that point, but that didn't matter to me.  I grew into an adult who ran home from work to see the episodes my VCR had taped during its long run on the network now known as Syfy (do not--repeat--do not get me started on their current Sharknado style of programming).

All three of the DS alums pictured above have proven themselves fine writers.  I am honored that one of them has graciously agreed to do a review of my soon-to-be-released novel, The Line, first in the Witching Savannah series. Another I will have the opportunity to meet at a signing of her latest work.  The third I will to my grave with a schoolboy crush on.  Let the conjecturing begin.

I am both thrilled and terrified to have the opportunity to come into contact with my idols.  Happily, there will be enough people with me to drag me away should I begin to make a total fool of myself.

Click on their names below to learn more about their latest:

Lara Parker   Kathryn Leigh Scott   David Selby


No comments:

Post a Comment