Friday, August 23, 2013


Double-edged Sword

 I have been sharing bits and snips about the Witching Savannah characters on Facebook for almost a year now and am thrilled to have over 40K followers interested in an as yet unpublished book by an unknown author. With The Source, second in the Witching Savannah series off to the copy editor, I am gearing up to begin The Void, the series' third installment.  I am brimming over with ideas and itching to share details from the first two books.

But I have to wait. 

The series doesn't drop until February 1, 2014, a date that I both look forward to and dread. 

As anxious as I am to let the characters live their lives in the wide world of others' imaginations, I live in fear of those first reviews.  The question for me now is how to move my ego out of the way so that I can learn from valid criticisms, but still shrug off any gratuitous barbs. Would love to hear your thoughts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment